“What shall I return to the Lord for all of God’s bounty to me?”
Thank you for considering a gift to PCLT. Giving is an act of worship. All we are and all we have is a gift from God. We are entrusted with these gifts to care for, manage, and employ them to serve God in the world. In a posture of generosity, we return to God a portion of all that God has generously given to us.
Call to mission – being the church by sharing God’s love within and beyond our walls – is the primary purpose of PCLT. Your tithes and offerings enable the church to fulfill its mission.
Ways to Donate
PCLT encourages members to give regularly. Donations may be made to our general account or may be designated to particular missions, to endowments, or to our building fund. They may be made on a one-time or repeated at any time.
- Online: pclt.faith/giving
- By Check or Cash: Make checks payable to PCLT and either mail to 14820 Hamilton Pool Road, Bee Cave, Texas 78738 or place in the offering plate during Sunday services.
- Endowment Giving: PCLT has three endowments, each with a specific purpose, to which you can make a donation:
- Operations—for the ongoing operations of the church
- Capital Improvement— for major improvements or expansion of our facilities
- Mission & Outreach—for financial support of God’s work in our neighborhood or the world at large
You can support these endowments and make a lasting contribution to PCLT in its mission of helping to do God’s work, by:
- Either placing your check in the Sunday offering plate and marking it for the endowment you choose or
- By sending a check to The Texas Presbyterian Foundation (TPF) and indicating which of the PCLT endowments you wish to support
- And for those who are able, you can make a bequest in your will, just call the church Treasurer or TPF to assist you in that process.
Stock or Mutual Funds: You may wish to gain tax advantages by donating appreciated stock or mutual funds. You may also wish to make direct rollovers to PCLT from an IRA. Please contact our church Treasurer for more information.