Thanks to all who attended the Congregational Retreat last Saturday. It was a creative, formational time in the life of the congregation. We discovered a lot together, and we had a lot of FUN as well! To those who could not make it, we missed you. The Mission and Outreach team will be sharing all that we are learning and discerning as we move forward. Our conversations continue as we at PCLT seek to be faithful to God’s mission in our midst.
One of the things we did at the retreat is play together. And so in that vein, here is something I found on one of the blogs I follow. I invite you to play along.
Below are five questions about the Bible. Think about your answers and let’s talk about them on Sunday!
- What is your favorite Bible verse?
- What is your favorite book of the Bible?
- What is your favorite story from the Hebrew Scriptures?
- What is your favorite story from the Christian Scriptures?
- What verse do you wish people would quote less often?
Have a wonderful week! Blessing upon blessing,